MELTON – Morrocan
High- Quality Products
Easy & Secure Payments
Free Worldwide Shipping
- Name: MELTON
- Eco-Friendly Material: 100% wool.
- Technique: Hand Knotted
- Country of Origin: Afghanistan
- Lead Time: 16-20 weeks (Made to Order)
- Shipping Time: 7-10 working days (FREE delivery worldwide)
- Colors: Colored using natural vegetable and organic
MELTON is a one-of-a-kind hand-knotted piece with a cream foundation with pops of Brown, yellow, and blue.
Moroccan rugs are known for their bold colors, geometric patterns, and soft, plush texture. They are typically made from wool, but can also be made from other natural fibers such as cotton or linen. Moroccan rugs are hand-woven by Berber artisans, and each rug is unique.
Due to the pieces being 100% hand-knotted, a slight difference of 1-3’ is expected from the specified size.
Spot clean with mild dish soap and warm water . Do not use any harsh cleaners or chemicals.
Made with the highest ethical standards in mind. No child labor used.